Thursday, April 12, 2018

Welcome to my blog

Hello Everyone, you may know me from Flickr or Instagram. Call me RPAmesKmartFan26, RPAmesandKmartFan26, or just RP for short. I'm here to document stores I've been to and post pictures for all of you retail fans to see.


The first Kmart I visited was the Lincoln RI BIG Kmart in Lincoln Mall on George Washington Hwy back when I was around 1 or 2 back in around 2000-2002. The store opened in 1992 and Closed in Spring 2003. Yes I've been there when they liquidating and I felt very sad of my childhood Kmart going away :'(. The 2nd Kmart I visited was Johnston RI back in around 2001. It Closed in the March 2002 Closing wave. 3rd Kmart I visited South Attleboro at Bristol Place, opening the same year and bearing the same BIG Kmart logo as Lincoln and they closed during the January 2017 wave of closures, closing March 31, 2017. The 4th Kmart I visited was Martinsviile that closed in December 2016.

 I visited my first target in around 2002 or 2003 in Smithfield at Smithfield Crossings.

Also, I possibly never visited Ames but I know about them.

Also, thank you for viewing my first blog and come back anytime.

Social Media:
- Instagram: @rpameskmartfan26
- Flickr: RPAmesandKmartFan26
- YouTube: RPAmesandKmartFan26

No comments:

Post a Comment